- Network Overview
- Switching and Bridging
- MS Networking & TCP/IP
- Baselining, Reporting, Throughput and Latency
- PC Projector
- White board
- AC power for Presenters’ Laptop
- Ethernet connectivity for presenter's Laptop
- Relevant Protocol Analyzer for students.
- (Specific product and ratio to be determined by and course material).
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Viewer or Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Optional (Depending on Course Material)
- Microsoft Excel for reporting
- Hub or Switch for other attendees to connect to.
We will teach your staff, with direct reference to your applications, network and tools with our customized on-site training.
Don't you hate it when you get back to work after attending a class and you site there trying to figure how to apply course concepts?
Our unique, interactive format is invaluable when you need to learn quickly about your environment and get started troubleshooting, profiling or baselining your environment/applications.
These courses also create team-building through various exercises that your staff will continue to use well past the end of the course.
Here is what we don’t do in our courses:
- Start off with that boring, non-relevant version of the OSI
- Tony covers any portions of the OSI model when we need it.
- Spend time covering any technology that does not pertain
to your environment.
- We only cover what you have on your network.
- Spend a half a day covering the history of networking.
- If any reviews are required, we do it when we need it.
- Watch an instructor ‘read’ powerpoints for the majority of the course
or answer with, ‘that topic is covered in another
- Tony spends his time applying his notes, not reading them. Students can read the handouts in more detail when they return to work.
Here is what we do in our courses:
- Learn methodologies to use in your ever changing environment.
- Create network device baselines within minutes, not days or weeks.
- Create on-the-fly, dynamic profiles for your applications or networks.
- Use trace files gathered in the field to gather valuable information, even if you do not have a previous baseline.
- Create dozens of strategic baselines within a day that can either stand alone, or used in combination to create a comprehensive baseline.
"Funny how tools don't do much just sitting there."